Like Poker? Learn Trading.
By Ron Rosenberg
Several years ago, our son worked as a professional poker player. He had a good run for several years, but the actual lifestyle wasn’t sustainable if he wanted to have a “real life” and meaningful relationships.
During this time, he received a steady stream of invitations to visit various casinos and participate in some pretty major tournaments. All of this made perfect sense from the perspective of “message-to-market match” – one of the most important marketing concepts we promote.
- Registering for a 10K race
- Signing up for a charity fund-raising bike ride
- Joining a newly opened health club
- Buying home-exercise equipment
- Trying out a new restaurant that features healthy food
- Local running and swim clubs
- Neighborhoods that have community pools
- City and town recreation departments
- Residents of the neighborhoods surrounding the hosting health club
- Local running and sporting-goods stores