The Chief Storyteller
This month we’ll be talking with Ira Koretsky, The Chief Storyteller, about how you can use stories in your marketing pieces to help promote your business message...and to ultimately increase revenue.
The happiest, most productive and the most successful people have one thing in common–they have discovered what motivates them and harnessed it to drive them forward each and every day.
In this interview, Bob Kittridge will help you:
- Understand who you are
- Recognize the behavior characteristics and driving forces of others
- Learn how to connect, communicate and lead others more effectively
Establishing rapport with your market is absolutely essential if you're going to make an authentic connection. Unfortunately, this can be extremely difficult to do. Fortunately, Bob Regnerus, Co-Founder of Feedstories, has "cracked the code" on what's required to make this happen.
In this informative interview, you'll discover:
- The 7 steps of rapport
- The critical elements of impactful videos
- 3 proven strategies to help you build rapport
Since the dawn of radio - and into the age of digital media, our ability to record people's voices has helped us share the stories that shape our interactions and our lives.
Unfortunately, much of that content is difficult to use because, while it's easy to listen to, it is difficult to search audio recordings for specific content and keywords, and transcription services have usually been expensive and required "manual labor" to complete.
But the development of powerful artificial-intelligence tools has changed this completely, and in this interview you'll discover:
- How businesses can get more from their content
- The keys to conducting a great interview
- How transcription can make a more...
If you've ever had to wait for an hour - or even longer - at the doctor's office, then you're really going to enjoy this interview!
Dr. Amy Walsh has brought a concept called Direct Primary Care to Raleigh, NC. It offers a radically different approach to how healthcare can be delivered affordably, conveniently, and more effectively than ever before.
In this eye-opening interview, you'll discover:
- Why Netflix can be a great model for medical care
- The difference between "health insurance" and "healthcare"
- How you can deliver outstanding customer service while still cutting costs
Dave Bowers is just an ordinary real estate agent. But spend just a few minutes with him and you quickly discover that his approach to marketing is anything but ordinary.
The Phone Teacher
Technology has affected our world in a million ways. Businesses need to reevaluate their marketing methods to increase their chances of getting a new prospect on the phone and set up a face-to-face meeting. Appointment setting has changed and to be successful, you need to update how you approach your potential new clients.
In this information-packed interview, Gail B. Goodman - The Phone Teacher - will show you how to do just that. You'll discover:
- The big mistakes people make on the phone
- The formula for creating an effective phone script
- Why "millennials" don't like to make calls at work
As with almost everything, marketing exists on a continuum. On one hand there's operational marketing which is where we spend most of our time on. On the other hand, there is what we call strategic marketing and this is a bit different.
In this interview, Richard Beswick, a consultant and university professor, will show you how you can identify new markets and opportunities. You'll discover:
- The difference between operational and strategic marketing
- Different tools that can help you analyze opportunities
- How to convert market opportunities to new business
Video is becoming an increasingly important component in every marketing plan, but most businesses still struggle with exactly how to do this successfully. In this information-packed interview, Chris West, owner of Video Narrative, will explain how you should be using video, and demonstrate how easy it can be to do it without breaking the bank!
- The challenges of working with video and how to overcome them
- How to leverage video to help grow your business
- The tools you need to create your own affordable video studio!
PR/PR Public Relations
In these times of information overload, it's more important than ever to cut through the clutter and make sure your message gets through to your target markets. In this informative interview, Russell Trahan, owner and president of PR/PR Public Relations will share some proven strategies to get media coverage that will help you grow your business and increase revenue.
- What is considered "publicity," and why you need it
- Why you need both in-print and online publicity
- How to write a press release the media will want