Successful use of LinkedIn comes down to representing yourself well, connecting with the right people, and applying information gleaned on the site to real-world scenarios.
This enlightening and thought-provoking session will provide a 360-degree overview of LinkedIn best practices, and will shed light on the specific LinkedIn activities, techniques, and step-by-step strategies that convert to real-world business results.
- Common misconceptions about LinkedIn
- How to integrate LinkedIn with traditional marketing strategies
- The secret to measuring the ROI of your social media efforts
The Conference Catalyst
Relationships are as important in business as they are in life, and you can get insights into this in the strangest places.
In this fast-paced webinar, Thom Singer will explain how his experiment as a Lyft driver helped him identify some key relationship strategies.
In this interview, you'll discover:
- Why there is more to building relationships than "likes", "links", "shares" and "follows"
- How to put the keys to creating and enhancing effective relationships
- The " Secret of the Middle Seat"
Rachel Riggs has planned hundreds of events, and began to see that her attendees weren't taking care of themselves. This started her on a quest to help incorporate healthy options into the meetings and conventions she was working on, and she's back with us to share what she's discovered!
In this interview with Rachael Riggs, you'll discover:
- Proven strategies to stay healthy when you travel
- How you can start a healthy regime and then keep to it when traveling
- Why health and fitness seems so overwhelming with all you have to deal with
There's just no way to avoid it anymore - you really do need to use email and social media as part of your marketing mix. But how do you do it in a way that gives you a tangible return on investment and doesn't become a money pit?
In this information-packed interview, Tom Brown, President and Owner of Media Barker, will let you know how you can create a successful social-media presence.
- What exactly is "Digital Marketing Strategy?"
- Which platforms you need to use
- Why email is still relevant...and important!
The Retail Doctor
You can have a great marketing campaign, but if you can't make the sale, then you really have nothing. In this fantastic interview, Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor, will share some great strategies on how you can increase sales by using basic common sense.
- The difference between sales and marketing
- How technology is affecting selling
- Secrets of the best salespeople
A lot of people - especially those who work in technical or financial jobs seem to think that they can't be creative. But it doesn't have to be this way.
From high finance to funky earrings, Paula Chang has done it all, and she's created a unique style of earrings that will inspire you to find your own inner artist!
In this very interesting interview, you'll discover:
- How to ignite your creative spark
- Why you can be "left-brain" and "right brain"
- How to incorporate creativity into your work life
Interview will be available March 1, 2017
If you're in a for-profit business, there's a n implicit goal to deliver a return on investment for the shareholders and owners of the business.
There's nothing wrong with doing good things for the community as part of the company's work, but this is generally viewed as something "extra" - independent of the company's main objectives.
But what if you could do good things and help the business?
In this interview with Rachael Riggs, you'll discover:
- What constitutes "corporate social responsibility"
- How to incorporate this approach as an effective business strategy
- Specific examples you can incorporate into your own organization
CEO, XYZ University
If you’re concerned about connecting with people from different generations–whether in the marketplace or the workplace–then you’ll love this interview! Sarah Sladek, author, speaker and consultant, is founder of XYZ University to help organizations identify their competitive advantage, embrace change, bridge generation and talent gaps, and remain relevant to future generations. She has authored two books on the subject.
In this interview, you’ll discover:
- Baby Boomers, Gen X, and Gen Y...and what makes them unique
- Understanding how each group functions in the workplace
- How to market effectively to different generational groups
Early Childhood Education Expert
Young children are like sponges - they soak up every new thing with wide-eyed enthusiasm. But somewhere along the way, we lose this ability to seek and assimilate new information, and, in the process, we forget how to learn entirely.
In this fascinating interview, Julia Butler, a nationally recognized expert in early childhood education, will show you how to reignite your passion for learning!
- How children actually learn
- What happens to us when we enter the formal education system
- 3 specific techniques you can use to incorporate learning into your daily life
Conflict is inevitable. Any time you have two people in a room, something is bound to come up. But it's how you handle these challenges that can make the difference between success and failure. In this fast-paced interview, based on his new book, Ron Price will share proven tips and techniques for conflict management so you can have more peace and productivity with less drama, turmoil and conflict in your workplace.
- How to avoid conflict with your team members and co-workers
- Skills in conflict resolution to successfully navigate through disputes
- How to get what you need from others without hurting your relationship with them more...