You should already be familiar with the basic strategy of using "Lumpy Mail" to get your direct-mail pieces opened...and acted upon.
In this interview, we'll talk with Jeff Charlton, the "Lumpy Mail Guy" and find out the "real work" on how to take your dimensional marketing to the next level, including:
- The difference between “Freemiums” and “Premiums”
- Why Lumpy Mail is so effective
- How to make all of your mailings more cost-effective
Speaker, Teacher, Writer
In almost any career, you must know how to write―even if it’s not part of your job description. But if you are a reluctant writer, producing even the simplest memo may be a struggle. In this exciting interview, you'll discover:
- How to write effective blog posts, speeches, web content, and press releases
- Step-by-step techniques you need to get the task done
- Tools to identify your own problem patterns and choose the quickest and most appropriate fixes
If you found out that there was one simple thing you could do to improve your outlook on the ups and downs of life, enhance your health, enrich your relationships and increase your wealth, would you want to find out more?
In this exciting session, you'll:
- Learn a simple practice which takes less than five minutes a day that will have immediate positive consequences
- Participate in an activity that will take you out of the stress response and back to calm
- Realize the importance of expressing gratefulness regularly - and the difference between verbal and written appreciation
The Chief Storyteller
This month we’ll be talking with Ira Koretsky, The Chief Storyteller, about how you can use stories in your marketing pieces to help promote your business message...and to ultimately increase revenue.
The happiest, most productive and the most successful people have one thing in common–they have discovered what motivates them and harnessed it to drive them forward each and every day.
In this interview, Bob Kittridge will help you:
- Understand who you are
- Recognize the behavior characteristics and driving forces of others
- Learn how to connect, communicate and lead others more effectively
Establishing rapport with your market is absolutely essential if you're going to make an authentic connection. Unfortunately, this can be extremely difficult to do. Fortunately, Bob Regnerus, Co-Founder of Feedstories, has "cracked the code" on what's required to make this happen.
In this informative interview, you'll discover:
- The 7 steps of rapport
- The critical elements of impactful videos
- 3 proven strategies to help you build rapport
Since the dawn of radio - and into the age of digital media, our ability to record people's voices has helped us share the stories that shape our interactions and our lives.
Unfortunately, much of that content is difficult to use because, while it's easy to listen to, it is difficult to search audio recordings for specific content and keywords, and transcription services have usually been expensive and required "manual labor" to complete.
But the development of powerful artificial-intelligence tools has changed this completely, and in this interview you'll discover:
- How businesses can get more from their content
- The keys to conducting a great interview
- How transcription can make a more...
If you've ever had to wait for an hour - or even longer - at the doctor's office, then you're really going to enjoy this interview!
Dr. Amy Walsh has brought a concept called Direct Primary Care to Raleigh, NC. It offers a radically different approach to how healthcare can be delivered affordably, conveniently, and more effectively than ever before.
In this eye-opening interview, you'll discover:
- Why Netflix can be a great model for medical care
- The difference between "health insurance" and "healthcare"
- How you can deliver outstanding customer service while still cutting costs
Dave Bowers is just an ordinary real estate agent. But spend just a few minutes with him and you quickly discover that his approach to marketing is anything but ordinary.
The Phone Teacher
Technology has affected our world in a million ways. Businesses need to reevaluate their marketing methods to increase their chances of getting a new prospect on the phone and set up a face-to-face meeting. Appointment setting has changed and to be successful, you need to update how you approach your potential new clients.
In this information-packed interview, Gail B. Goodman - The Phone Teacher - will show you how to do just that. You'll discover:
- The big mistakes people make on the phone
- The formula for creating an effective phone script
- Why "millennials" don't like to make calls at work