When most people get a request on LinkedIn they ask, "Why should I accept this invitation?"
According to Mel Schlesinger, maybe your response should be, "Why not!"
In this fast-paced interview, Mel will share some of his proven strategies, that include the following:
- How to use LinkedIn for generating quality leads
- Why it's important to have a social-media presence
- The secret to get people to respond to your LinkedIn invitation
Early Childhood Education Expert
Young children are like sponges - they soak up every new thing with wide-eyed enthusiasm. But somewhere along the way, we lose this ability to seek and assimilate new information, and, in the process, we forget how to learn entirely.
In this fascinating interview, Julia Butler, a nationally recognized expert in early childhood education, will show you how to reignite your passion for learning!
- How children actually learn
- What happens to us when we enter the formal education system
- 3 specific techniques you can use to incorporate learning into your daily life
Conflict is inevitable. Any time you have two people in a room, something is bound to come up. But it's how you handle these challenges that can make the difference between success and failure. In this fast-paced interview, based on his new book, Ron Price will share proven tips and techniques for conflict management so you can have more peace and productivity with less drama, turmoil and conflict in your workplace.
- How to avoid conflict with your team members and co-workers
- Skills in conflict resolution to successfully navigate through disputes
- How to get what you need from others more...
People First Productivity Solutions
The market has changed dramatically, and so have your customers. Traditional sales techniques aren't nearly as effective as they once were, and you need to adapt your approach if you're going to be successful.
In this fast-paced interview, Deb Calvert will share a bold new approach in sales that's getting measurable results. You'll discover:
- How to ask questions that buyers genuinely liked answered.
- Three significant ways today's buyers have changed
- What can happen when businesses fail to adapt to these changes
Speaking is Selling
You ask questions all the time, but are your questions effective and actually elicit results? It’s important to ask powerful questions to help you connect quickly with others, gather information, make a point, and show your intent. When you’re skilled at creating powerful questions, you’ll become more effective in all of your communications.
In this informative interview, you’ll discover:
- The three secrets to asking “Powerful Questions”
- How to use this technique to develop rapport with your customers and clients
- Strategies for implementing this practice in all of your communications
You should already be familiar with the basic strategy of using "Lumpy Mail" to get your direct-mail pieces opened...and acted upon.
In this interview, we'll talk with Jeff Charlton, the "Lumpy Mail Guy" and find out the "real work" on how to take your dimensional marketing to the next level, including:
- The difference between “Freemiums” and “Premiums”
- Why Lumpy Mail is so effective
- How to make all of your mailings more cost-effective
Speaker, Teacher, Writer
In almost any career, you must know how to write―even if it’s not part of your job description. But if you are a reluctant writer, producing even the simplest memo may be a struggle. In this exciting interview, you'll discover:
- How to write effective blog posts, speeches, web content, and press releases
- Step-by-step techniques you need to get the task done
- Tools to identify your own problem patterns and choose the quickest and most appropriate fixes
If you found out that there was one simple thing you could do to improve your outlook on the ups and downs of life, enhance your health, enrich your relationships and increase your wealth, would you want to find out more?
In this exciting session, you'll:
- Learn a simple practice which takes less than five minutes a day that will have immediate positive consequences
- Participate in an activity that will take you out of the stress response and back to calm
- Realize the importance of expressing gratefulness regularly - and the difference between verbal and written appreciation
The Chief Storyteller
This month we’ll be talking with Ira Koretsky, The Chief Storyteller, about how you can use stories in your marketing pieces to help promote your business message...and to ultimately increase revenue.
The happiest, most productive and the most successful people have one thing in common–they have discovered what motivates them and harnessed it to drive them forward each and every day.
In this interview, Bob Kittridge will help you:
- Understand who you are
- Recognize the behavior characteristics and driving forces of others
- Learn how to connect, communicate and lead others more effectively