The Retail Doctor
You can have a great marketing campaign, but if you can't make the sale, then you really have nothing. In this fantastic interview, Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor, will share some great strategies on how you can increase sales by using basic common sense.
- The difference between sales and marketing
- How technology is affecting selling
- Secrets of the best salespeople
If you're in a for-profit business, there's a n implicit goal to deliver a return on investment for the shareholders and owners of the business.
There's nothing wrong with doing good things for the community as part of the company's work, but this is generally viewed as something "extra" - independent of the company's main objectives.
But what if you could do good things and help the business?
In this interview with Rachael Riggs, you'll discover:
- What constitutes "corporate social responsibility"
- How to incorporate this approach as an effective business strategy
- Specific examples you can incorporate into your own organization
CEO, XYZ University
If you’re concerned about connecting with people from different generations–whether in the marketplace or the workplace–then you’ll love this interview! Sarah Sladek, author, speaker and consultant, is founder of XYZ University to help organizations identify their competitive advantage, embrace change, bridge generation and talent gaps, and remain relevant to future generations. She has authored two books on the subject.
In this interview, you’ll discover:
- Baby Boomers, Gen X, and Gen Y...and what makes them unique
- Understanding how each group functions in the workplace
- How to market effectively to different generational groups
Early Childhood Education Expert
Young children are like sponges - they soak up every new thing with wide-eyed enthusiasm. But somewhere along the way, we lose this ability to seek and assimilate new information, and, in the process, we forget how to learn entirely.
In this fascinating interview, Julia Butler, a nationally recognized expert in early childhood education, will show you how to reignite your passion for learning!
- How children actually learn
- What happens to us when we enter the formal education system
- 3 specific techniques you can use to incorporate learning into your daily life
Conflict is inevitable. Any time you have two people in a room, something is bound to come up. But it's how you handle these challenges that can make the difference between success and failure. In this fast-paced interview, based on his new book, Ron Price will share proven tips and techniques for conflict management so you can have more peace and productivity with less drama, turmoil and conflict in your workplace.
- How to avoid conflict with your team members and co-workers
- Skills in conflict resolution to successfully navigate through disputes
- How to get what you need from others without hurting your relationship with them more...
Speaker, Teacher, Writer
In almost any career, you must know how to write―even if it’s not part of your job description. But if you are a reluctant writer, producing even the simplest memo may be a struggle. In this exciting interview, you'll discover:
- How to write effective blog posts, speeches, web content, and press releases
- Step-by-step techniques you need to get the task done
- Tools to identify your own problem patterns and choose the quickest and most appropriate fixes
You can certainly build a business on the results of a successful marketing strategy, but people tend to keep a somewhat narrow view of what this includes. And one of the areas they frequently neglect is PR. In this fast-paced interview, Alyssa Rosenberg, PR and Social Media Executive for Rivers Agency, will share some powerful strategies including:
- What PR actually means
- Different approaches you can use to increase public awareness
- Specific strategies to get your message picked up
Speaking is Selling
You ask questions all the time, but are your questions effective and actually elicit results? It’s important to ask powerful questions to help you connect quickly with others, gather information, make a point, and show your intent. When you’re skilled at creating powerful questions, you’ll become more effective in all of your communications.
In this informative interview, you’ll discover:
- The three secrets to asking “Powerful Questions”
- How to use this technique to develop rapport with your customers and clients
- Strategies for implementing this practice in all of your communications
Selling Has Nothing to Do With Selling
The reason companies get commoditized is because salesperson's sales methodology defaults to the prospect's buying system. The way clients buy and select suppliers is more sophisticated than a salesperson’s ability to sell and differentiate products and services. In order for salespeople to enhance their selling position, they must understand the methodology of how people buy and come up with a sales process that levels the playing field and neutralizes the buyer’s inherent advantages.
In this incredible feature-packed interview, you'll discover:
- Why the mandate of the salesperson is to play the role of a neutral “change agent”
- How the feature/benefit style of selling more...
You should already be familiar with the basic strategy of using "Lumpy Mail" to get your direct-mail pieces opened...and acted upon.
In this interview, we'll talk with Jeff Charlton, the "Lumpy Mail Guy" and find out the "real work" on how to take your dimensional marketing to the next level, including:
- The difference between “Freemiums” and “Premiums”
- Why Lumpy Mail is so effective
- How to make all of your mailings more cost-effective