Optimum Operating Procedures and Services
You might think you're providing top-notch service, but is that what your customers are seeing?
In this interview, we'll visit with Michelle Pascoe who joins us all the way from Australia to share her expertise in the area of "Mystery Shopping."
- Why mystery shopping is an effective and affordable way to increase customer loyalty
- How the customer-service landscape has changed
- What you should measure when assessing your level of service
People First Productivity Solutions
The market has changed dramatically, and so have your customers. Traditional sales techniques aren't nearly as effective as they once were, and you need to adapt your approach if you're going to be successful.
In this fast-paced interview, Deb Calvert will share a bold new approach in sales that's getting measurable results. You'll discover:
- How to ask questions that buyers genuinely liked answered.
- Three significant ways today's buyers have changed
- What can happen when businesses fail to adapt to these changes
If you found out that there was one simple thing you could do to improve your outlook on the ups and downs of life, enhance your health, enrich your relationships and increase your wealth, would you want to find out more?
In this exciting session, you'll:
- Learn a simple practice which takes less than five minutes a day that will have immediate positive consequences
- Participate in an activity that will take you out of the stress response and back to calm
- Realize the importance of expressing gratefulness regularly - and the difference between verbal and written appreciation
Founder of GoCreateYOU! and QualityTalk, Inc.
Creating goals and objectives can make a huge difference in your business or life. Unfortunately, this is an area where most people fall short and why they don't accomplish a lot with their lives. That’s because they haven’t actually formalized their goals or written them down on paper – they are pretty much floating around in their heads. In this interview with the creator of GoCreateYOU.com, you’ll discover how to:
- Create more meaningful goals that will enrich your life
- Ensure you will actually follow through and achieve your goals
- Move yourself in directions you hadn’t even imagined before
President & Productivity Consultant at Slowikowski & Associates
To get the best results, you have to manage your team effectively, leading each person with a style based on his or her individual skills and abilities. Fortunately, there are some proven techniques that will help you, and we'll review them in this interview with Norb Slowikowski. You'll discover:
- The key skills a Supervisor or Manager needs to have in order be effective as a leader
- The various leadership styles and the positives and negatives of each one
- How managers can establish mutual trust with their people
Discover the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and what it takes to be a great leader. Understand the skills required to effectively direct a team of extraordinary performers to higher company profits. This interview will groom you to lead with greater influence, create a process that connects you with continuous improvement, and prepares your business to operate on solid ground. Todd will explain:
- How to overcome the "Leadership Lid"
- Why the "Law of Solid Groups" applies to your personal relationships
- Secrets for applying these principles in a small business
There are lots of ways you can deliver value to your customers, clients, and members. In addition to your core products and services, sharing useful and practical information can help you distinguish yourself from the competition, and a membership site can be a great way to do this.
Join us as Dom Cassone explains the basics of creating, promoting, and managing a membership site! You'll discover:
- Different options for hosting and presenting the information
- Pricing models that can turn the site into a separate source of income
- Tips to promote your membership site to increase exposure
Corporate Culture Expert
If you have trouble getting your team to step up and take ownership, then this program will be exactly what you need! Larry Johnson will show you:
- A technique for instilling in employees a sense of ownership for their jobs
- How to build a culture of employee accountability and responsibility
- The key question to ask to abolish an attitude of entitlement.
Social Media and Content Marketer
Facebook. Twitter. LinkedIn. Blogging. There are lots of options for incorporating social media into your marketing mix. But how do you know if it's actually working?
In this interview, we'll talk with social media expert Bill Belew, who will show you:
- How to select the right social media channels for your business
- The "secret formula" to measuring your results
- Why you must "look to the data" to know if your investment in social media is paying off
The Institute for Media Convergence
With all the different forms of digital media available, it's easy to think you don't have to use print in your marketing and advertising efforts. But this could cost you dearly in terms of revenue and new business.
In this interview, we'll talk with Thad Kubis, founder of The Institute for Media Convergence. You’ll discover:
- Why print is still relevant...if you use it correctly
- How to put the secret of "RIIM" to work for your business
- The keys to breaking out of a "commodity mindset"