The Phone Teacher
Technology has affected our world in a million ways. Businesses need to reevaluate their marketing methods to increase their chances of getting a new prospect on the phone and set up a face-to-face meeting. Appointment setting has changed and to be successful, you need to update how you approach your potential new clients.
In this information-packed interview, Gail B. Goodman - The Phone Teacher - will show you how to do just that. You'll discover:
- The big mistakes people make on the phone
- The formula for creating an effective phone script
- Why "millennials" don't like to make calls at work
As with almost everything, marketing exists on a continuum. On one hand there's operational marketing which is where we spend most of our time on. On the other hand, there is what we call strategic marketing and this is a bit different.
In this interview, Richard Beswick, a consultant and university professor, will show you how you can identify new markets and opportunities. You'll discover:
- The difference between operational and strategic marketing
- Different tools that can help you analyze opportunities
- How to convert market opportunities to new business
Video is becoming an increasingly important component in every marketing plan, but most businesses still struggle with exactly how to do this successfully. In this information-packed interview, Chris West, owner of Video Narrative, will explain how you should be using video, and demonstrate how easy it can be to do it without breaking the bank!
- The challenges of working with video and how to overcome them
- How to leverage video to help grow your business
- The tools you need to create your own affordable video studio!
PR/PR Public Relations
In these times of information overload, it's more important than ever to cut through the clutter and make sure your message gets through to your target markets. In this informative interview, Russell Trahan, owner and president of PR/PR Public Relations will share some proven strategies to get media coverage that will help you grow your business and increase revenue.
- What is considered "publicity," and why you need it
- Why you need both in-print and online publicity
- How to write a press release the media will want
Holton Consulting Group
Considering all the people you work with on various teams, it sometimes seems like a miracle that anything actually gets done. Fortunately, there are specific actions you can take to build teams that deliver extraordinary results; and this month, Cher Holton, one of the leaders in the field of teamwork and president of The Holton Consulting Group, Inc., will explain how to make it all work.
Fortunately, there are specific actions you can take to build teams that deliver extraordinary results; and this month, Cher Holton, one of the leaders in the field of teamwork and president of The Holton Consulting Group, more...
Successful use of LinkedIn comes down to representing yourself well, connecting with the right people, and applying information gleaned on the site to real-world scenarios.
This enlightening and thought-provoking session will provide a 360-degree overview of LinkedIn best practices, and will shed light on the specific LinkedIn activities, techniques, and step-by-step strategies that convert to real-world business results.
- Common misconceptions about LinkedIn
- How to integrate LinkedIn with traditional marketing strategies
- The secret to measuring the ROI of your social media efforts
The Conference Catalyst
Relationships are as important in business as they are in life, and you can get insights into this in the strangest places.
In this fast-paced webinar, Thom Singer will explain how his experiment as a Lyft driver helped him identify some key relationship strategies.
In this interview, you'll discover:
- Why there is more to building relationships than "likes", "links", "shares" and "follows"
- How to put the keys to creating and enhancing effective relationships
- The " Secret of the Middle Seat"
Rachel Riggs has planned hundreds of events, and began to see that her attendees weren't taking care of themselves. This started her on a quest to help incorporate healthy options into the meetings and conventions she was working on, and she's back with us to share what she's discovered!
In this interview with Rachael Riggs, you'll discover:
- Proven strategies to stay healthy when you travel
- How you can start a healthy regime and then keep to it when traveling
- Why health and fitness seems so overwhelming with all you have to deal with
There's just no way to avoid it anymore - you really do need to use email and social media as part of your marketing mix. But how do you do it in a way that gives you a tangible return on investment and doesn't become a money pit?
In this information-packed interview, Tom Brown, President and Owner of Media Barker, will let you know how you can create a successful social-media presence.
- What exactly is "Digital Marketing Strategy?"
- Which platforms you need to use
- Why email is still relevant...and important!
The Retail Doctor
You can have a great marketing campaign, but if you can't make the sale, then you really have nothing. In this fantastic interview, Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor, will share some great strategies on how you can increase sales by using basic common sense.
- The difference between sales and marketing
- How technology is affecting selling
- Secrets of the best salespeople