There's just no way to avoid it anymore - you really do need to use email and social media as part of your marketing mix. But how do you do it in a way that gives you a tangible return on investment and doesn't become a money pit?
In this information-packed interview, Tom Brown, President and Owner of Media Barker, will let you know how you can create a successful social-media presence.
- What exactly is "Digital Marketing Strategy?"
- Which platforms you need to use
- Why email is still relevant...and important!
The Retail Doctor
You can have a great marketing campaign, but if you can't make the sale, then you really have nothing. In this fantastic interview, Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor, will share some great strategies on how you can increase sales by using basic common sense.
- The difference between sales and marketing
- How technology is affecting selling
- Secrets of the best salespeople
If you're in a for-profit business, there's a n implicit goal to deliver a return on investment for the shareholders and owners of the business.
There's nothing wrong with doing good things for the community as part of the company's work, but this is generally viewed as something "extra" - independent of the company's main objectives.
But what if you could do good things and help the business?
In this interview with Rachael Riggs, you'll discover:
- What constitutes "corporate social responsibility"
- How to incorporate this approach as an effective business strategy
- Specific examples you can incorporate into your own organization
CEO, XYZ University
If you’re concerned about connecting with people from different generations–whether in the marketplace or the workplace–then you’ll love this interview! Sarah Sladek, author, speaker and consultant, is founder of XYZ University to help organizations identify their competitive advantage, embrace change, bridge generation and talent gaps, and remain relevant to future generations. She has authored two books on the subject.
In this interview, you’ll discover:
- Baby Boomers, Gen X, and Gen Y...and what makes them unique
- Understanding how each group functions in the workplace
- How to market effectively to different generational groups
Early Childhood Education Expert
Young children are like sponges - they soak up every new thing with wide-eyed enthusiasm. But somewhere along the way, we lose this ability to seek and assimilate new information, and, in the process, we forget how to learn entirely.
In this fascinating interview, Julia Butler, a nationally recognized expert in early childhood education, will show you how to reignite your passion for learning!
- How children actually learn
- What happens to us when we enter the formal education system
- 3 specific techniques you can use to incorporate learning into your daily life
You can certainly build a business on the results of a successful marketing strategy, but people tend to keep a somewhat narrow view of what this includes. And one of the areas they frequently neglect is PR. In this fast-paced interview, Alyssa Rosenberg, PR and Social Media Executive for Rivers Agency, will share some powerful strategies including:
- What PR actually means
- Different approaches you can use to increase public awareness
- Specific strategies to get your message picked up
Selling Has Nothing to Do With Selling
The reason companies get commoditized is because salesperson's sales methodology defaults to the prospect's buying system. The way clients buy and select suppliers is more sophisticated than a salesperson’s ability to sell and differentiate products and services. In order for salespeople to enhance their selling position, they must understand the methodology of how people buy and come up with a sales process that levels the playing field and neutralizes the buyer’s inherent advantages.
In this incredible feature-packed interview, you'll discover:
- Why the mandate of the salesperson is to play the role of a neutral “change agent”
- How the feature/benefit style of selling more...
Optimum Operating Procedures and Services
You might think you're providing top-notch service, but is that what your customers are seeing?
In this interview, we'll visit with Michelle Pascoe who joins us all the way from Australia to share her expertise in the area of "Mystery Shopping."
- Why mystery shopping is an effective and affordable way to increase customer loyalty
- How the customer-service landscape has changed
- What you should measure when assessing your level of service
Founder of GoCreateYOU! and QualityTalk, Inc.
Creating goals and objectives can make a huge difference in your business or life. Unfortunately, this is an area where most people fall short and why they don't accomplish a lot with their lives. That’s because they haven’t actually formalized their goals or written them down on paper – they are pretty much floating around in their heads. In this interview with the creator of GoCreateYOU.com, you’ll discover how to:
- Create more meaningful goals that will enrich your life
- Ensure you will actually follow through and achieve your goals
- Move yourself in directions you hadn’t even imagined before
President & Productivity Consultant at Slowikowski & Associates
To get the best results, you have to manage your team effectively, leading each person with a style based on his or her individual skills and abilities. Fortunately, there are some proven techniques that will help you, and we'll review them in this interview with Norb Slowikowski. You'll discover:
- The key skills a Supervisor or Manager needs to have in order be effective as a leader
- The various leadership styles and the positives and negatives of each one
- How managers can establish mutual trust with their people