The Institute for Media Convergence
With all the different forms of digital media available, it's easy to think you don't have to use print in your marketing and advertising efforts. But this could cost you dearly in terms of revenue and new business.
In this interview, we'll talk with Thad Kubis, founder of The Institute for Media Convergence. You’ll discover:
- Why print is still relevant...if you use it correctly
- How to put the secret of "RIIM" to work for your business
- The keys to breaking out of a "commodity mindset"
We all want to do our best work, but sometimes the drive to be "perfect" can be too much.
In this interview, Dr. Cheri Toledo, a Certified Elite Life Coach will show you how you can overcome your perfectionism! You’ll discover:
- How to know when "good enough is good enough"
- Why being a perfectionist can actually lead to more mistakes
- Specific strategies you can use to produce quality work
If you’re going to stay connected to your market, you have to provide your prospects and customers with content that’s relevant to their personal and professional lives.
In this interview, “Content Therapist” Susan Hamilton will show you exactly how to do this more effectively! You’ll discover:
- What content therapy is, and why you need it
- The “dirty little secret” about business blogging
- How much time you should spend on an effective content strategy
If things seem to be spinning out of control, this may be caused by having too many "moving parts" in your business. When things get complicated, you need to focus on your systems to standardize anything you can so you're able to focus on your core competencies.
In this eye-opening interview, James Butler will share the secrets of effective systems, including:
- What they don't tell you in The E-Myth
- The critical systems you should foruc on immediately
- How systems can help you take your business to new levels of success!
It's difficult to manage teams, even when you think you're hiring the best talent you can find. But do you really understand how to fully leverage the knowledge, skills, and abilities you and your team bring the table?
In this eye-opening interview, Dale Lind from Empowered Possibilities, LLC, will share some very important concepts, including:
- The impact of natural talent on the ability to be productive
- The most challenging talent-based leadership issues
- Factors that determine our ability to age successfully
PR Executive and Former TV News Reporter / Anchor
It's kind of entertaining to watch someone squirm when the 60 Minutes crew shows up for one of their "expose" pieces - but what if it was you they were there to interview? Would you know how to handle the pointed questions and potential fallout? In this exciting interview with Alyssa Rosenberg, a PR Executive and former TV news reporter, you'll learn how to be prepared when the reporters show up on your doorstep, including:
- How to get the reporter on your side
- What makes a good story and how make yourself look good
- Why more...
It's tough to keep motivated when you're faced with overwhelming challenges in every part of your job, but it can be done! In this inspiring interview, Barry Maher will share some of the strategies from his latest book, Filling the Glass, to help you achieve meaningful results in your life at work and at home.
- What it means to "make the skeleton dance"
- The biggest mistake you can make when dealing with other people
- Shortcuts for building rapport
Director of Membership Services at the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
We’ve all seen the basic “Customer Sat 101” strategies, but there’s so much more you can do to deliver extraordinary levels of customer, client, and member satisfaction. In this exciting interview, you’ll learn the unique and powerful ideas that have helped Jacqualine Price Osafo become an in-demand speaker at many national conferences.
- How to deliver MUCH more than they’re expecting
- Why it’s important to get new members engaged from the start
- 3 specific strategies to create “advocates” who will become your very best salespeople
Kyle's Web Designs
Most websites are nothing more than an online brochure. But with just a little effort, you can transform your web site into a business engine that will bring you a steady stream of paying customers. Kyle Smith is an accomplished website programmer with a strong focus on e-commerce sites, and he'll be sharing some strategies you can implement immediately to start making money from your web site.
- The two real purposes of any web site
- How to incorporate marketing automation to build customer relationships
- Proven options for adding E-Commerce to your site
Mastering the Patterns
If you'd like to learn how to master your mind, leverage your energy, and accelerate your performance...essentially working at your peak level every single day, then this month's interview is a must for you.
David Lawrence is founder of Mastering the Patterns, and he will be sharing with you the art of learning, teaching and applying to help you maximize your life, business, productivity and IQ. You'll find out how to increase your memory, accelerate comprehension, communicate clearly, problem solve and achieve peak performance.
- How mastering the patterns revolves around 3 rules: learning, applying, teaching
- How to leverage more...