January 2007 Newsletter & Exhibits
In this issue you’ll be introduced to the objectives of good marketing and how to apply these marketing strategies to a business that doesn’t have a plan. You will also learn that when you have a strong unique selling proposition, people won’t even think of going anywhere else.
Click here to download this newsletter and read these great articles:
Click here to download the newsletter exhibits.
- Tales from the Road: Expect the Unexpected
- Tools of the Trade: A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words
- Marketing Successes: What’s In It for Me?
- The Magic Lesson: What I Did on My Winter Vacation
- Being Your Best: But I Don’t Have Time!
- At Your Service: Make It Easy for Prospects to Give You Money